Got a closet full of clothes
but nothing to wear? Heather
will go through your entire wardrobe to
identify the pieces that work for you
and those that don't. Choose a service according to your needs.
NEW: Mini Closet Edit. This is a compact, budget-minded version of the two-hour Closet Edit described below. Heather will send you a list of questions to be sent back before the session and assign some (easy) homework. At your house, Heather will take a tour through your closet and identify your most pressing issues and how you can address them. She’ll get you moving toward refining your personal style and developing an action plan. Be ready to take notes! Just $150. (Note: The fee is a little higher if you live outside the city or nearby suburbs.)
Closet Edit. This is a discussion of your current wardrobe situation followed by a vetting of your closet. You won't try on everything, but be prepared to put on a few items to see how they fit. Plan on about two hours. Features of this service include:
- discussion and analysis of your tastes, lifestyle, and personal wardrobe challenges
- guidance on what to keep and what to toss
- insight on the best colors and styles for you (based on complexion, body shape, age, and lifestyle)
- a detailed shopping list of the specific pieces you need to pull your wardrobe together and create total looks
- a written summary of Heather's findings and advice for future reference
Closet Edit plus Mix and Match. This includes the same thorough vetting of your wardrobe described above, but Heather will also create new outfits with what you have left—including shoes and accessories. This is helpful if you think you can get more out of your existing wardrobe but aren't sure how. Plan on three to four hours. Takeaways include:
- digital photos of your new outfits for your own personal "lookbook"
- at least ten and up to fifty new ensembles
- a new understanding of possible color, pattern, and texture combinations
If you get overwhelmed easily while shopping,
feel like you buy the same things over
and over again, or just don't know what
you should get, Heather will come with
you and help you through the process.
Appointments are by the half day (about three hours) and the full day (about six and a half hours including a break for lunch).
- Learn about "defensive shopping"
- Discover new stores and brands
- Try on new and exciting styles
- Find clothes that you'll feel gorgeous in--we promise!
Follow Up Care and Wardrobe Therapy
Would you try to save a relationship with just one counseling session? Probably not. Transforming a wardrobe is a process. Heather will return to your home for succinct hour-long sessions on a temporary, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Incorporate new items into your wardrobe by mixing and matching
- Build your personal style
- Refine your shopping list
The ultimate luxury! After getting to know you and your style with a closet consultation and a shopping session together, Heather can do your shopping for you, bringing items to your home or office for your approval. Monthly or seasonal retainer service is also available.
- Save time for other important areas in your life
- Try on items in the comfort of your own home
- See how clothes and accessories work with what you already own
One client's testimonial:
"Heather left me armed for the most important (and at the same time daunting) task of 'bringing it all together.' A little over 24 hours after our session commenced, I had not only a laundry list of pieces to look for when shopping but actual pictures of what she thought would work with my style and existing wardrobe. You can't ask for much more than that!"--Camille, Fox River Grove
Click here to read more!